Digital Marketing Intern
Description: The team at HWCLI is looking for an outgoing intern who can work well in a fast-paced environment. Intern must be driven, take initiative and have a positive attitude. The Digital Marketing Intern will work closely with the community engagement department in planning and executing a wide range of marketing campaigns targeted at donors, other nonprofit organizations, and clients. This is a great opportunity to learn about the non-profit sector and contribute to communicating a mission of equity on Long Island.
• Provide support to department staff to design and communicate out to different sectors on Long Island.
• Research including finding new online event trends, donors and companies, industry trends, and new revenue streams.
• Assisting with mission promotion strategy
• Various administrative tasks as needed
• Prepare and execute mailings and virtual event-related info including invitations and mailings.
• Assist with the creative design of marketing materials.
• Minimum of 1-2 prior internships (or volunteer experience), preferably in the non-profit sector or marketing.
• Must be well-organized, detail-oriented, and good at multi-tasking.
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with donors and corporate volunteers and have outstanding phone etiquette.
• Self-motivated with good organizational and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines
• Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools (e.g. HootSuite, Google Analytics)
• Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
• Strong working knowledge of email marketing applications (e.g. Constant Contact)
• Proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
*DUE TO COVID-19, SUMMER INTERNS WILL BE WORKING REMOTELY FROM HOME.
Drop Your CV
Please enter your details below in order to apply for a position within our company
Established in 1947, the Health and Welfare Council of Long Island (HWCLI) is a regional, nonprofit umbrella organization for health and human service providers. We are dedicated to improving the lives of Long Island’s most vulnerable residents by responding to their needs through the promotion and development of public policies and direct services.
We've Moved! 110 Walt Whitman Road, Suite 101, Huntington Station, NY 11746
RT @SuffolkCoHealth: You can fill out the #Census TODAY in just 10 minutes by visiting https://t.co/GxX46BOw1c or calling 844-330-2020. Let…
#9 hours ago
RT @IdaNassau: You can fill out the Census TODAY in just 10 minutes by visiting https://t.co/q8gi4PWDke or calling 844-330-2020. Let's get…
#9 hours ago
Copyright ©2019 HWCLI. All Rights Reserved. Designed by FBC